Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Liebster Award!



I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Cassandra of  I Can't Afford My Lifestyle a blog that is all about fashion, lifestyle, nail deco, cuisine, and art. After reading the name of her blog I knew I would quickly become hooked. Thank you so much Cassandra for nominating me!
I was also nominated by Kinsey of Daily Cup of Fitness, a great lifestyle, fitness, and health blog written by my best friend!

To participate after being nominated you'll just have to complete the following:
1. Share eleven things about yourself
2. Answer eleven questions provided by the nominator
3. Nominate eleven blogs (under 200 followers) that deserve the title and let them know!
4. Think of eleven questions to ask these nominees
5. Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog


11 Things About Me:
1. My birthday was yesterday!
2. I'm a nurse in the Recovery Room.
3. I'm getting married April 26, 2014 in St. Lucia!
4. I'm going to school full time for my BSN (Currently have my ASN).
5. My brother and step-brother both are named Tyler.
6. I go to Sephora on a weekly basis.
7. I didn't know how to read until 2nd grade.
8. I'm a pretty decent painter.
9. I have at LEAST one coffee a day.
10. I'm completely obsessed with the Givenchy Antigona Medium handbag. 
11. I would go swimming every single day if (a)Idaho wasn't so cold and (b) I had a pool. 

Nominator's (I Can't Afford My Lifestyle) Questions:
1. What's your hometown? I was born in the big city of The Dalles, Oregon and currently live in Idaho (N.W. United States).
2.  How long have you had a blog? February 2013... so it's pretty fresh!
3.  What would be the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery? I would probably be incredibly dull and practical and pay off school loans :/
4.  What do you want to make your career in life? I'd love to go to grad school to become a Nurse Anesthetist whilst still blogging.
5.  What is your biggest guilty pleasure? SEPHORA
6.  The Beatles or the Rolling Stones? Beatles!
7.  If you were on death row, what would be your last supper? Red Curry with one helluva dessert! And I would eat very sloooooooooooowly.
8.  Favorite item in your closet? Christian Louboutin New Simple Pumps (120mm) in Nude
9.  PC or Mac? Mac, every single day of the week. 
10.  Favorite Quote? "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothings going to get better. It's not." -Dr. Seuss in The Lorax.
11. If any, what era would you have liked to have lived in (i.e. 20's,40's, 60's, 90's, etc.)?: Again, I'm going to be practical here and say I'm happy I was born in the 90's because without the medical advances they have today I wouldn't have lasted long in previous decades. Also, I love the view expressed in the movie "Midnight in Paris" about the desire that people feel to live in previous time periods. I can't remember the exact quote but essentially, it's that even in your dream decade-- the people living at that time likely wished that they could live in a different one too. 
Nominator's (Daily Cup of Fitness) Questions:
1. If you could eat one type of food every day, and not gain weight, what would it be?: Thai food, definitely.
2. What is your go to work out of choice?: Swimming/Skiing3. What is your favorite thing to wear when you work out?: lululemon4. If money wasn't a problem, what type of car would you buy?: Audi A85. What is your favorite era?: I'm a big fan of the current one6. What is your favorite book to read? I know this is a loaded question if you read a lot.: I really had to think about this one, but I'm going with Tuesdays with Morrie.7. What is your favorite thing to cook? Mixed drinks8. How old were you when you knew what you wanted to do in life?: I still don't know exactly what I want to do in life, but I'm enjoying the process of figuring it out. 9. Where is your favorite place to vacation?: England. but I can't wait to go to St. Lucia!10. If you could be best friends with anyone, who would it be?: Daily Cup of Fitness! After her, probably Mel Soldera on YouTube.
11. Why did you get into blogging?: I started watching A LOT of YouTube videos then eventually found my way over to the bloggosphere. I've gradually gotten more in to makeup over the recent years and I've tried a lot of good and bad products and figured I had something to contribute.


My 11 Questions:
1. What's your dream job?
2. If you could have an all-expenses paid vacation, where would you go?
3. What do you drive?
4. Favorite blush?
5. Favorite pencil eyeliner? 
6. Is your goal to blog full-time?
7. What's your dream handbag?
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
9. Would you rather live in a house or condo?
10. What's your most extravagant purchase?
11. How did you come up with your blog's name?

No comments:

Post a Comment