Saturday, February 1, 2014

So Hauler: U.K. & U.S.




So Becky of Cosmetic Debris, enabler extraordinaire, messaged me a couple weeks ago hinting at doing another swap. Of course, I already had a mental list of things I "needed" from the U.K. so within a day we'd pretty much settled on what we'd be picking up for each other.

RMK "Strawberry Pink" MT-03
Suqqu Creamy Eyeliner in "04 Brown"
Velour Lashes in "Are Those Real?"
Suqqu Creamy Glow Moist Lipstick in "02"
Makeup Atelier Paris HD Airbrush Foundation in "Air2B Clear Beige" (For reference, I'm an NW20/25 in MAC.
Philip Kinglsey Elasticizer
Shu Uemura Silk Cushion Eye Shadow from the Bijoux Collection in "Amber Brown"
Wayne Goss 06 (Purchased on Beautylish)
Z-Palette: (Inside) Row 1-Addiction Eyeshadows in "Fudge", "Flash Back", & "Sand Dune", Unknown Shiseido Shadow. Row-2- Nakedology Pixie Blush in "Amber Sky", Stila "Kitten", LMDB (counterfeit) "Lapis" & "Tamarack", and last but not least, LMDB "Corinthian".

A little more info on the two counterfeit shadows: I purchased "Lapis" from Ebay seller luxunadidi and "Tamarack" from what_a_wonderful_day. Both sellers advertised their products as "authentic" but unfortunately, neither were. Ebay has so far been good about resolving the issue but in the future I don't think I'll be purchasing much makeup from Ebay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment