Sunday, March 24, 2013

Weekly Wish List

Weekly Wish List
Where's a genie when you need one? I think rounding up all the things I like together only gets me one step closer to adding the item to my online shopping cart (as you'll likely see in the next Shopa-Haul-It). Regardless, it's fun to do a little pretend shopping for this type of post.

YSL Rouge Volupte in Opera Rose: I'll admit, a big part of my attraction to this is the packaging but I've heard really good things about the product itself.

Smashbox Camera Ready CC cream: I've been using their BB cream for quite a while and I love it but I can't wait to get my hands on the CC version as soon as possible.

Diptyque Candle in Rose Duet: Apparently this exorbitantly priced candle is a mix of two of the brands equally expensive candles, Roses and Baies. Either way, I'm oddly drawn to it.

Neom Luxury Organics Body Scrub: Definitely a luxury product, but I'm dying to try it. Unfortunatly, another item that isn't available in the States (as far as I know). Please prove me wrong!

Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Ravish: Pixiwoo did a Glinda tutorial using this blush and I instantly fell in love, only to find out that it's since been discontinued. From what I've seen, it turns out much less purple/red and into a nice pink. If you have any cream blush recommendations, I'd love to hear them!


No comments:

Post a Comment