Saturday, April 27, 2013

Give Me Lip: Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in Exatitique (94)

I'm always on the hunt for the "perfect pink". While perusing the Chanel counter I stumbled upon this fuchsia, blue-toned pink.  The blue hue seems to primarily come from the iridescent shimmer in it. Normally, I steer far away from lipsticks with any sort of shimmer in them, but this was undetectable until it was on my lips-- and by then, I was hooked. I happily chucked over $34 for a measly 0.12 oz. In terms of hydration, it does fairly well but would never be confused with a balm. It lasted a few hours and transfers easily. It's sheer enough to make it a wearable hot pink. The formula isn't flawless, but it's still a comfortable light lipstick and the color is to die for!


No comments:

Post a Comment