Sunday, June 30, 2013

(Ended) Blog Sale!


1) To purchase, please email me at morejmh@yahoo.com.
  • Tell me the items that you would like to purchase with prices.
  • The email address to which I should send an invoice.
  • Your full mailing address. (Please note that this address must match the one I receive from PayPal when you pay).

SHIPPING INTERNATIONALLY. Please note that fluid perfumes cannot be shipped outside the US. 

2) All prices are in USD, and all invoices will also be in USD. Invoices must be paid within 12 hours or I will offer to the next interested person. I cannot hold items. They will be sold first come first serve.

3) All items were purchased by me. The pictures are meant to give a sense of usage and condition, but I cannot guarantee color accuracy. I also cannot answer questions about the products in general (color, finish, etc.) except to clarify condition or usage. There are lots of blogs with swatches and reviews out there that can be very helpful!

4) I take great care of my cosmetics and disclose all use or defects, but if you are worried about anything, ask before purchasing, as there are NO RETURNS.

5) SHIPPING:
·      To the US -- $4 flat including delivery confirmation.
·      To Canada and the UK -- $12 flat for first class international. For tracking and priority, it will be more.
I will indicate any larger items for which the shipping will be more.
Please allow 3-4 business days for me to ship. 
I cannot be responsible for damage that happens during shipping or for lost packages but I will include tracking numbers for items shipped within the U.S.

6) I have a smoke-free home.

Original beautyblender® (unused) $9
Elizabeth Arden Refining Toner Lotion for Normal Skin 6.8 fl oz. (90% remaining) $6
Betsey Johnson eau de parfum 1.66 fl oz. (45% left) $7
Nicka K Solid Perfume in "Rhythm 125" (used x1) $4
Clinique Facial Soap 5.2 oz (used x3) $9
Lorac Lips with Benefits Lip Gloss in "Jimmy" (opened but unused) $4
Bonne Bell lip lites in "Strawberry Parfait" (used x2) $1
Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor in "Relentless Raisin" (used x3) $1
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion 30 ml (used x1) $2
Loreal Voluminious False Fiber Lashes in "Black" (50% remaining) $0.50
wen by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Styling Créme (unused) $8
juice BEAUTY Hydrating Mist (sprayed x2) $3
MAC Prep+Prime Skin Base Visage 30 ml (used x3) $14
Lacoste Touch of Pink Eau De Toilette 90 ml (70% remaining) $11
 Sephora Collection I.T. Highlighting Fan Brush (used x2) $5
Victoria's Secret Shimmer Eye Shadow in "Pampered"(80% remaining) $4
Maybelline Stylish Smokes in 02Q "Natural Smokes" (90% remaining) $2
Lancome Color Design Quad with Drape, Off the Rack, Fog, & The New Black (90% remaining) $4


Lancome Bienfait Multi-Vital Night 0.5 oz (unused) $6
Jordana Color Effects Eyeshadow Powder in "Good Match" (used x2) $1
Two Cosmetics Duo Eyeshadow in "Heartache (swatched) $1

No comments:

Post a Comment