Monday, March 18, 2013

Shopping Lust List

Shopping List
Just a quick list of a few things that I don’t need...
Givenchy leather bag
forwardforward.com
I've been lusting after the Givenchy Antigona Medium since I first saw MelSoldera on YouTube review it. 


Kevyn Aucoin waterproof makeup
cusp.com
I've been eyeing this for awhile but the review on Cosmetic Debris totally sealed the deal. Shockingly, this isn't carried in any of the department stores in Idaho. Seems that many companies haven't jumped in to this market... fools.


Nars cosmetic
cusp.com
I'm such a sucker for a good YouTube review and GossMakeupArtist delivered a glowing one on this concealer.


Chloé fragrance
saksfifthavenue.com
Definitely going to use that Sephora perfume voucher for this little baby. Smells delicious and like a powdery rose (much more appealing that it sounds, I promise). 


Beauty product
$76 - beautybay.com
I just purchased the Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel and while it does remove makeup, my face doesn't really feel clean afterwards. I would love to get my hands on the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm... unfortunately, I haven't found a way to get it in the States. 

No comments:

Post a Comment