Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Products with Terrible Names

When I put up the facial mist post called,  "The Squirts" awhile ago I was getting together a few products with terrible names and hoping to stumble across more. So far, here's what I've come across.

NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Cottage Cheese: Nothing is quite as beautiful as curdled milk. For the record, the matte white Jumbo Eye Shadow in the same line is called “Milk”. Initially, I was going to include a few NARS blushers but I can appreciate the fact that their blusher’s names can, in fact, make you blush.

NYX Powder Blush in Bourgeois Pig: I can kind of imagine people over at NYX laughing about the number of people who bought a blush that’s name translates to “Middle-class pig”. And should I be concerned that I love this blush?

Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Orange-Gina: The perv in me reads this as orange-jyna and it certainly doesn’t help that it’s predominately red in color once applied. 

Do you know of any other products with terrible names?

No comments:

Post a Comment