Saturday, August 10, 2013

Gettin' Swappy with It (Again): UK Beauty Swap

After an amazing first swap with Becky of Cosmetic Debris it didn't take long to compile a list of a few more things I'd like to try from across the pond. Granted, I may have played on her affection for Tarte products but the end justified the means... I am deeply in love with every single item!
Included Items:
Hydraluron from Indeed Labs
& Other Stories Lipstick in "Melon Sunset"
MUA Lipstick in 13
MUA Lipstick in "Nectar" (16)
MUA Lipstick in 3
Rimmel Apocalips in "Luna"
Bourjois Bronzing Primer
MUA Eyeshadow Palette in "Heaven & Earth"
Pixi Glow Tonic
Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner in "Carbon Black Extreme"
*Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in "Light 2"
*Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation in "Vanilla" (52)
*I forgot to include two things in the video (because I've been using them like crazy and they were with the rest of my makeup)
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in "Light 2": In our first swap, Becky sent this in "Light 1" which I love for brightening up my under-eyes, but acted like a spotlight when I applied it to any spots. "Light 2" is the perfect shade for me with any spots. I do think that NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is a bit more pigmented but I really love this.
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation in "Vanilla" (52): This is probably on of my top three foundations. The bottle states that is has light coverage, however, I think it's nearly medium. The scent of it reminds me a lot of Soap & Glory's Righteous Butter and it's hydrating enough to feel like a tinted moisturizer. There are so many positive reviews on this so I won't bang on about it more, but I will absolutely try and get this again when I use it up.

If you want to see what I sent Becky, check out her blogpost here.

No comments:

Post a Comment